Jihad Alwazir, the governor of the PMA, told Central Bank News on Tuesday that the institution would offer at least two doctoral scholarships in macroeconomics/ monetary policy each year for the next four years.
"The top graduates in economics, statistics, econometrics and maths will study at the top economics departs in the UK
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July