"The only way to make them move is to name and shame," said Godeffroy who revealed that the central bank is preparing an action plan to force progress.
Frustration has given way to exasperation in the payments world at the attitude of the public sector in Europe which has failed to support with actions what it called for so
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July