In his weekly web column, Joseph Yam, chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority reviews how the HKMA monitors financial stability through its new regular "Financial Stability Report".
Yam is keen to refute suggestions that the report is an embryo inflation report, which might signal a change towards a more active monetary policy by the authority.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top