On the morning of 27 November a group of "hackers"' again invaded the Paraguayan web sites of two banks, one of which was the central bank's, and one local media organisation. This new invasion took place less than one week after the same hackers, who are presumably Brazilian, attacked these same sites.
The self-styled "Hackers' Family" last week invaded the web sites of the newspaper 'Noticias' and those of the Paraguayan central bank (BCP) and Banco Plus. According to the message that the h
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top