It cited as an example US-based fund Amaranth Advisors which collapsed last year after reportedly incurring losses of some 6 bln usd.
HKMA said in a paper posted on the website of the Legislative Council (LegCo) that hedge funds have been growing rapidly in recent years and that their assets amounted to some 1.2 trln usd globally by t
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July