Teizo Taya, a member of the nine-member policy board until December 2004, said he disagreed with expectations in the money market that the BOJ would raise rates twice this year, both by a quarter of a percentage point from current levels around zero.
"The probability of a rate rise in July-September is 40 percent, while that for one in October or N
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July