The Third ECB Central Banking Conference on "The new EU Member States: convergence and stability" will begin on Thursday 21 October in Frankfurt am Main. Discussions include "The economic and structural transformation of the new EU Member States" and "Macroeconomic adjustment in the new EU Member States".
Click here to read the programme of the conference on the ECB's website.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate
Back to Top