The State Duma's amendments to the law on foreign currency control and regulations will reduce the number of currency transactions requiring the central bank's special permission.
Under the new regulations, long-term foreign trade transactions involving international building contracts and purchase or sale of machinery will no longer require
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July