"Accumulated foreign investments, including Russian companies' debt to foreign investors, amount to about $100 billion. Foreign exchange and gold reserves are the guarantee of these foreign investments," Kudrin said.
Kudrin told the Duma that the current reserves of the Central Bank of Russia (CBR)
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work