Source: National Post
With the war in Iraq coming to an end, the wealthiest countries must move to boost their own economies to prevent the global economy from slipping even further, says David Dodge, the Bank of Canada governor.
The Group of Seven finance minis
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July