The Qatari assistance brings Arab deposits with the central bank to a little over $1 billion, which form a significant part of gross foreign reserves.
On Apr 6, Oman also deposited $50 million with Lebanon's central bank and express its support for the government's economic measures.
Newspaper reports said Prime Minister Rafik al-
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July