"In the meeting with the central bank governor, Secretary Snow reiterated the U.S. view that the international trading system works best with free trade, free flow of capital and flexible market-based exchange rates," Treasury Department spokesman Robert Nichols told reporters.
Snow also told Zhou that he
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate