Minutes from the meeting, published today, noted that "due to the accumulation of factors producing a rise in inflationary pressures in the economy, keeping inflation on target in the medium term requires tightening of monetary policy in the upcoming period."
Members of the rate-setting council "differed in their v
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July