"Don't ask the central bank governor when he will raise interest rates, when he will change the forex rate," said Wu Xiaoling, deputy governor of the People's Bank of China, according to the newspaper. "The governor won't answer such questions," Wu said.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July