RUSSIA - Russia has all the chances to be deleted from the "black list" of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). Such an opinion was expressed by first deputy chairman of the Central Bank of Russia Andrei Kozlov who made an appearance at the National Banking Congress.
According to him, the FATF commission, which completed its work in Russia last week, audited three banks in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Tula. The preliminary impression of the auditors is very positive, Kozlov stressed.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
Back to Top