Princeton economist Ben Bernanke, an advocate of explicit targets for acceptable inflation as a way to keep prices in check, and senior Fed staffer Donald Kohn spent less than hour before the Senate Banking Committee answering questions.
Committee Chairman Paul Sarbanes said he hoped the panel co
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July