On Friday 11 JuneNorges Bank arranged a seminar in connection with the publication of an Occasional Paper on historical monetary statistics. The speakers included Jan F. Qvigstad, Director, Norges Bank, Forrest Capie, professor at City University (London), Pierre Siklos, professor at Wilfred Laurier University (Canada) and Andrew Filardo, Bank for International Settlements (Basel).
Click here to read the program to the Norges Bank Workshop on Historical Monetary Statistics for Norway, 1819-200
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top