"We're concerned for the reason that the high percentage of our international trade is in U.S. dollars," the Malaysian Prime Minister told reporters in Davos, Switzerland at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum.
When asked whether Malaysia will cut its dollar holdings, he said: "We have already done. We'll continue to w
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate