Terming India's economy as the fastest growing, despite drought and global economic conditions, Reserve Bank of India Governor Bimal Jalan today said the country's monetary liberalisation policy was being adopted by other nations in the Asian region.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July