The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), the Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB) and the Deposit Taking Companies Association (DTCA) announced today (Monday) the plan for the establishment of a commercial credit reference agency (CCRA) in Hong Kong.
The CCRA will collect credit data of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and make this information available to au
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy