The city state's central bank and financial regulator said on its web site the latest moves were aimed at supporting resolutions by the U.N. Security Council, Reuters reported. They are also in line with laws on funding militant groups passed by Singapore in July.
Singapore, a close ally of Washington that hosts a U.S. naval logistics
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate