If the numbers quoted in the report are correct, it would be the third annual loss posted by the eurozone central bank in the first few years of its existence.
As a result of the euro's 16 per cent rise against the dollar last year, the ECB was compelled t
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July