Source: RTE News
The International Monetary Fund has urged the Government to reduce inflation and improve competitiveness.
In its annual review of the Irish economy, the Fund commended the authorities here for their 'exemplary track record of sound economic policies'.
However, it warned th
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate