Ladies and gentlemen, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank met today for the fourth time outside Frankfurt. Let me first of all thank our host, Governor Liebscher, and the staff of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank, for the invitation to Vienna and for the generous hospitality offered to us.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work