The proposed "super regulator" will unify the supervision of banks, insurers, securities firms and mutual funds.
"An interim board is expected to be appointed by the year-end and will move quickly to designate the senior management team from among Qatari and international financial services regulatory experts," the finance ministry said in a statement on 20 July
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July