Inflationary expectations for the coming 12 months fell to 1.3% in May, compared with 1.7% in April and 2.5% in March, the Bank of Israel reported today.
Meanwhile, Israel's M1 money supply totalled NIS 31.7 billion in May, a 0.9% rise from the preceding m
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July