But the CBR's actions should be "systematic and accurate," Putin told CBR Chairman Sergei Ignatyev adding that there should be no "mopping up operations."
Meanwhile, Ignatyev said that the nervousness on the interbank market was "psychologically driven", and that the situation was under the full control of the CBR.
Russia's banking system is currently "healthier an
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July