``I have to talk to my board in June about that,'' Dodge, 63, said during a press conference recently after a speech in Toronto. ``Sure, it's still fun,'' he said, when asked if he was enjoying his job, without saying if he wants to stay on.
Dodge's first seven-year mandate as governor of the Bank of Ca
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks