Responding to the FT's article "The beginning of the end for inflation targeting" (5 June) by Wolfgang Munchau, Rosenberg says that inflation in Sweden and many inflation-targeting countries is nowadays much lower and remarkably more stable than under previous monetary policy regimes.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate