Bank of Israel Governor David Klein said on Saturday 18 Oxctober that he would continue to reduce Israel's key lending rate for as long as prices and financial markets remain stable.
Klein, who has already lowered the rate by three points this year to 6.1 percent in late September, spoke in an interview with Isra
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks