The ECB said on Thursday 7 August that the latest economic data confirm that interest rates are appropriate because the outlook for price stability remains favourable and there is increasing reason to expect that economic activity will recover gradually in the second half of 2003.
The European Central Bank says there are increasing grounds to expect euro zone economic recovery to take hold this year and build next year.
"There is increasing reason to expect that economic activit
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top