One side of the coin will bear the portrait of UAE President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The other side of the coin will bear the logo of the Al Ain-based University, the bank said in a statement issued.
The statement added that the coin weighs 40 grams. Those interested can purchase the silver coin from banks operating throughout the UAE at a nominal premium of
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July