Domestic affairs have not been at the top of President Mubarak's list of priorities as he has applied himself to the task of trying to influence the international response to the terrorist attacks on the US.
The five-year term of the incumbent, Central Bank of Egypt governor Ismail Hassan, expires in mid-October, and investors say they have been hopi
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July