With only 148 days left to the 'E-day' launch of euro cash on 1 January, 2002, many families in the euro zone could be going through the ritual of obtaining summer holiday cash in the currency of the country they have chosen to visit for the last time.
As many of them return ho
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate