Zhou told the conference that the legislature had to "take into account the new requirements" of a market economy to allow more room for universal banking services.
He noted that the requirement for commercial banks to set up asset management companies in order to divest bad assets may also
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate