Retirement allowances to be paid to the BOJ governor at the expiry of his term will drop to 36.12 million yen from 51.08 million yen, effective fiscal 2002 beginning Monday, the BOJ said.
Allowances for the deputy governor will come to 28.56 million yen from 40.39 million yen.
The central bank also ann
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July