As Economy Minister Jorge Remes Lenicov met in Washington on Tuesday with the International Monetary Fund and the U.S. Treasury, bankers said only a quick multibillion-dollar aid deal can save Argentina's financial system from total collapse after last month's traumatic currency devaluation.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate