The Treasury Select Committee, a group of 14 lawmakers, charged the agencies, which are responsible for assessing the risks associated with financial products, with endangering financial stability and said that it will enforce regulation if the industry fails to take appropriate action.
The committee also berated the banks for the "ludicrously complex" nature of som
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July