Gold manufacturing, processing and trading will no longer be subject to approval by China's central bank, a bid to further open the country's gold industry and bring it into line with international practice, today's Beijing Youth Daily said.
As a result, more overseas companies will flood in to form joint ventures with domestic gold producers, according to industry analy
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks