UNITED KINGDOM - G-30 think tank of senior public and private sector financial representatives is set to meet for one of its bi-annual plenary sessions at the Bank of England from Apr 19-20.
The group, which includes central bank governors, academics, senior bankers and politicians, is chaired by John Walsh.
The G-30 group publishes policy papers on financial markets, economics and trade.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
Back to Top