According to this article by Lawrence Lindsey, published on Thursday 6 April, President Bush and Chinese President Hu Jintao will have a lot to talk about at their meeting in Washington later this month. The central economic question will be the proper value of China's currency, it says.
Click here to read the article "Yuan compromise?"
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
Back to Top