The Fed said on Friday 29 February that it would conduct two Term Auction Facility operations, in addition to its regular money market interventions, on 10 and 24 March, injecting $30 billion in four-week loans in each.
The Fed introduced the Term Auction Facility, which gives a greater number of banks direct access to Fed financing than regu
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July