The government has been talking for years about a deposit insurance scheme that could give ordinary savers a formal line of defence against the collapse of financial institutions, reported Shenzhen Daily.
"We should establish a deposit insurance system that suits China's national situat
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July