Norway's central bank governor Svein Gjedrem said "While the U.S. economy has always been an important trading partner, our investments abroad and the globalisation of the financial system will further increase our interest in the United States economy in the years ahead".
"The links, already important
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July