Federal Reserve System governor Elizabeth Duke said on March 27 that banks and financial institutions should help local communities apply entrepreneurial solutions to regeneration projects.
- Central banks stress commitment as FX Global Code launches
- Pure DLT systems not yet suitable for wholesale payments – Bank of Canada
- DLT expert: central banks should consider wider uses than just payments
- Norges Bank hooks viewers with fishy banknote video
- Former Greek central bank governor injured by bomb
Back to Top