Robert L Hetzel, The Great Recession: Market Failure or Policy Failure?, Cambridge University Press, 2012, 384 pages This is a hugely important book that should be read by all central bankers, bank supervisors,...
- King calls for IMF revamp
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- UBS teams up with other major banks in blockchain venture
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF
- Book notes: The power of a single number, by Philipp Lepenies