Robert L Hetzel, The Great Recession: Market Failure or Policy Failure?, Cambridge University Press, 2012, 384 pages This is a hugely important book that should be read by all central bankers, bank supervisors,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy