Susan Howson, Lionel Robbins, Cambridge University Press, 2011, 1,161 pages Why would anyone other than an economics scholar want to read an exhaustive biography of Lionel Robbins, the British economist...
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Sale by Hungarian central bank challenged on transparency grounds
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper
- Sarb deputy sees reasons for ‘cautious optimism’
- Mexico hikes rates to stabilise peso depreciation