Susan Howson, Lionel Robbins, Cambridge University Press, 2011, 1,161 pages Why would anyone other than an economics scholar want to read an exhaustive biography of Lionel Robbins, the British economist...
- Mongolia governor replaced two years before end of term
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Sarb hiking cycle is paused, not stopped, governor stresses
- RBNZ signals action ‘likely’ amid New Zealand dollar strength
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices