Target II, the cross-border payment system owned and operated by the Eurosystem, was established to facilitate international transactions. But the Target system has effectively become a credit channel...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies