Click here to view the full article and chart. Prasarn Trairatvorakul became governor of the Bank of Thailand on October 1, 2010, following a six-year spell working in the commercial sector, first as...
- Credit, liquidity and collateral versus more intermediation
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers