Click here to view the full article and chart. Prasarn Trairatvorakul became governor of the Bank of Thailand on October 1, 2010, following a six-year spell working in the commercial sector, first as...
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics