Stefan Ingves is governor of Sveriges Riksbank and a member of the European Central Bank’s general council and board of directors of the Bank for International Settlements. He has worked since 2011 as...
- Overhaul of Federal Reserve structure is needed, paper says
- People: Irish market supervisor quits; Emefiele appointed president of AACB
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- Book notes: The euro and the battle of ideas, by Markus K Brunnermeier, Harold James and Jean-Pierre Landau
- Sarb governor stresses need for cooperative approach against cyber risk